Deliver Results Automatically To Your Clients
- Deliver your results automatically by E-mail, Auto Fax, Secure Web Site, and/or direct interface to client EMR/EHR. Check out the Add-Ons page for details.
Integrated Security Model
- Full username and password authentication for each user.
- Permissions System
– Administrator managed user-level access control.
- Encryption of data being passed between the server and workstations
– Requires server based installation
Persistent Case List
- Case list is always on the screen for easy, rapid access to cases.
- Filterable by case number, patient name, pathologist/cytotech, case type, status of case and date range.
- Sortable by case number, patient name and date.
- View/Print, Sign, Un-sign or Amend case directly from case list.
- Insert images and graphics into AP Easy
-Include inserted images on the final report or simply store the images with the case for future reference.
-Insert images DIRECTLY into AP Easy with just two clicks of the mouse via a TWAIN-compatible microscope camera.
-Insert image files by selecting a file or selecting an entire directory to insert the images in a batch.
- Store common line art graphics in a library for reuse
-Create/acquire your own line art graphics that can be used on many cases by storing them in the Images Library.
- Mark and Caption each image inserted on a final report.
- Support for many common image types
– ie. JPEG, GIF, PNG, TIF
Case Document Management – Go Paperless!
- Store digital versions of Requisitions, Consults, Outside Lab Results, etc with each case.
-Scan paper documents directly into AP Easy via a TWAIN-compatible scanner
- Insert multiple documents all at once.
-Drop all your files into a single directory using the Accession/Case Number in the file names and AP Easy will insert all the files in that directory into each respective case with a single menu selection.
- Print stored documents with the AP Easy Final Report.
-It’s as simple as marking a box. AP Easy will print any document marked to be printed with the Case Report each time you print the Case Report.
- From special stains to deeper cuts, it’s as simple as selecting a request from a list.
- User maintained library of requests.
-Requests can be categorized for easy lookup.
-CPT Codes can be directly associated with a request for auto-coding.
- Requests appear in a fully filterable list for easy access by Histology staff.
-Filter the list by date, pathologist who requested, request, status(Complete or Pending), and Case Number.
-Print slide labels for the request.
Slide/Bottle Label Printing
- Print slide labels directly from AP Easy.
-allows for printing of labels for blocks AND levels.
Consolidated Existing Patient Check
- Patient check is now done without requiring multiple screens.
- Patient record checked against case records when modifying or deleting a patient record to help prevent errant removal or modification of an existing patient.
Macros (Canned Text) Support
- Fully user controlled macro capabilities.
- Users can add, remove, modify macros for use when entering case data.
-user can specify a specific field to use a macro in or for use in any field.
- Support for multiple specimen macros.
-populate multiple specimens by inserting a single macro on the case.
-For example, you can populate all parts of a Prostate report with one button button click or keystroke.
- Support for linking macros together for one click insertion of multiple macros.
-Macros of any type can be linked together.
-For example, you can link site, procedure, gross description, and CPT codes together to auto-populate those fields with standard, canned text with a SINGLE button click or keystroke.
- Extremely powerful searching capabilities are built into the Advanced Search
- Query any field that you enter information into
– ie, Diagnosis, Date of Report, Date of Biopsy, or Referring Physician
Filter As You Type
- See possible matches as you type.
-When filtering case list and libraries(ie. Patients, Physicians, Macros, etc.), entering patient, physician(s), and macros on any case.
Print to PDF
- Print any report directly to a secured and encrypted PDF. Useful for storing PDF copies of reports on a server for backup, attaching a report to a secure email, or delivering a report to be incorporated into your client’s EMR/EHR.
WYSIWYG Printing of Final Reports
- What you see when viewing a report on a screen is exactly what you get when the report is printed.
Calendar Based Date Entry
- All dates can be chosen from a pop-up calendar.
– Eliminates data-entry errors.
Improved User Interface/Navigation
- Icon based buttons for visual representation
- Tooltip system
– Pass the mouse over an icon and a tip will appear explaining the button’s intended use.
- Multiple window user interface
- Administrator controlled list of fields that are required to have information entered before a case can be signed out.
- User will be informed at sign-out if a case is missing information.
- If the user chooses to fix the missing information, a list of fields missing information will appear.
Log activity from simple access of a case to field modification, sign out, and viewing of a reports.
- Each log entry includes who did what and when.
- Some examples of activity that is logged:
-User Log-in and Log-out of AP Easy
-Modification of Case Creation, Patient Demographics, and Diagnosis
-Accessing and Signing Out of Cases
-Viewing/Printing of Final Reports
- If there is activity that AP Easy doesn’t log, out-of-the-box, that you want logged, we are happy to add it for you.